
I can't believe the kids are back to school already after what must have been the most boring school break they've ever had. I was ill for most of it and just at the end Jess got ill too, so the kids, bless'em, had to make do with staying at home most of the time. We did manage a trip to Portsmouth last Saturday to catch up with Uncle B & Auntie S, which was great. Very breezy down on the beach, but it was a lovely day nonetheless.
So not much to report really - life is now back to the routine humdrum - I just hope the weather picks up so I can study outside for a change. These four walls are starting to close in!
2 comments:
sorry to hear Jess was poorly too. Lots of love.
I hope you are both better now and I love the new blog outlook and dig the picture.
xx
Post a Comment