The necessary info about Maynard

My photo
Tunbridge Wells, Kent, United Kingdom
Married to Jess, Father to Joel, Christopher and Caitlin. Part-time Support Worker at work. Full-time Support Worker at home!

Tuesday, 28 October 2008

What ya mean it's half term already?

Strewth! I'd love to tell you what we've been up to for the past two and a half weeks, but I haven't got the calendar to hand just now, so I'll try and recap in the next blog. Just wanted to say that we're still here and all is nearly complete with the loft conversion. I haven't put any pics on for a while coz I wanted to wait till all the carpets were down and that will be this Friday - HOORAY!!! The boys had their rooms done last week which really changes things. They are well and truly ensconced in them and are making them their own spaces - it's great. So I'll post some pics this weekend when the hall and stairwells have been done so you know how it all looks now.
It was Chris's 7th birthday last Thursday and on Friday we took him and a couple of pals bowling and then back home for lunch and and a go on the Wii. I'll stick a pic on when I get around to it.
Jess has been off since last Thursday too, although we haven't done much. We did go to Wear'm Out this avo and the kids are shattered now.
Well, I'll post again in a day or three - probably three as I've got my first assignment for my new course to send in by Friday and I need to finish it off by wittling away another 90 words off a story.
Laters!

1 comment:

Vixbil said...

Can't wait to see pix....have a great half term
xx