It's so easy to get caught up in everything that's going on around and to get involved in anything that you're asked to by everyone you meet. In fact once that ball starts rolling, sometimes it's hard to slow down and remember the important people - your family.
Since i came back from Winter Camp it feels as though Jess and I haven't seen much of each other. Last week alone, we didn't have a night in the house together until she returned from her women's retreat on Sunday. What with men's groups, meetings and just catching up with friends, at times it's like life just won't stop.
Thankfully, we did catch up last night, as I had a table tennis match postponed, and tonight I was meant to be going to the cinema, but the movie we were going to see has gone, so we'll be in together again.
It's nice to get reacquainted with those you hold most dear!!!
It's also great when new things come along and my folks have proved it's never too late to start new things. Dad is now the proud owner of his very first computer and at last can see what I'm writing here and keep up with the family. It can be a daunting world - cyberspace - but it's a fun and ingenious way of keeping in touch and a useful tool for almost anything you want to learn about.
So, Mum and Dad - WELCOME. Hope you like the first two songs on my playlist - I thought the first one was very appropriate!
No comments:
Post a Comment