The necessary info about Maynard

My photo
Tunbridge Wells, Kent, United Kingdom
Married to Jess, Father to Joel, Christopher and Caitlin. Part-time Support Worker at work. Full-time Support Worker at home!

Monday, 23 February 2009

What's new?

Strewth, its been a while since I've posted. Well, life just teeters onwards. Half-term has just ended. We made a visit to the family matriarch - Granny Ione - and had a lovely day in Farnham. The kids mostly played outside in the street and spent a day with the grandparents while Jess and I attempted some work.
On Saturday, we all went to the cinema to watch...wait for it...High School Musical 3. When I say 'watch', I mean Jess and the kids did. I cleverly brought my mp3, so I didn't have to suffer those cheesy, whimsical teen toons. Nickelback and Joe Satriani kept me company for the hour and three quarters it took to tell the five minute storyline. We had a great ramble across Ashdown Forest in the afternoon, being drowned in the glorious sunshine.
Haven't put any pics on recently either as we're waiting for a cheque from the insurance company to cover the cost of the camera that got broken a few weeks back. Hopefully it should be here in a day or two followed by a replacement camera.

Anyway, my studies are taking up a lot of daytime right now, as I'm back to doing two courses at the same time. 'Introducing Religions' started in earnest a couple of weeks back and it's Islam for the next few weeks.

1 comment:

Vixbil said...

Oh yeah, High School Musical!!

Thanks for having us over last night, I have not laughed so hard is a very long time
xxx