The necessary info about Maynard

My photo
Tunbridge Wells, Kent, United Kingdom
Married to Jess, Father to Joel, Christopher and Caitlin. Part-time Support Worker at work. Full-time Support Worker at home!

Thursday, 6 August 2009

IT'S AN 'A', BABY, YEAH!!!

Okay, I'm not one to brag or to get big-headed, but this is MY blog and I can say what I like and I'd like to tell the world that I've just had my latest course result for my Advanced Creative Writing course, and I got a Distinction. WOW! I am over the moon - to get an 'A' for my examinable component is fantastic. Time for a small celebration, methinks, so excuse me while I have a glass of something nice!

4 comments:

pab said...

Congratulations! Do I take it the "glass of something nice" is your muse? :)

Maynard Tait said...

Hey Pab! Long time, no see or hear from. We still don't have your email address which is our usual form of communication these days, so send it over. Hope you guys are doing well - it'd be great to see you again soon.
As for my 'muse', I have to make it clear that I write with an uninibriated mind - in fact some would say that my mind is very clear most of the time and not just when I'm writing!

M.

Vixbil said...

Small celebration, I think it deserves a masssive one!!!!!!!!!
And thanks for the holiday comment....cheeky!!

Solon said...

A-mazing