The necessary info about Maynard

My photo
Tunbridge Wells, Kent, United Kingdom
Married to Jess, Father to Joel, Christopher and Caitlin. Part-time Support Worker at work. Full-time Support Worker at home!

Saturday, 14 August 2010

Catch up!

Since May, well, I've finished my studies and have just been offered a 2:1 BA Honours in Humanities with Creative Writing. WOW! Yeah, I know, me. Well, well, well, wonders will never cease. Just waiting for the actual graduation ceremony next month and I can actually call myself a graduate. Bought ourselves a new LCD TV and a DVD/HDD recorder to celebrate - a bit of an extravagant graduation present, but what the heck - it's about time we joined the 21st century.

Just got back from two weeks in Norn Iron staying with Mum. Had a great time catching up with folk and all the Ulster spreads that I've been missing out on. I sure have missed all those Irish breads and tray bakes. Not good on the waist line though!

Some pics for ya.

No comments: