The necessary info about Maynard

My photo
Tunbridge Wells, Kent, United Kingdom
Married to Jess, Father to Joel, Christopher and Caitlin. Part-time Support Worker at work. Full-time Support Worker at home!

Monday, 7 April 2008

Deep snow


Usually by my birthday, I've started to wear t-shirts and sun-screen, but not this year! Yesterday we had a wonderful amount of snow to keep the kids occupied for a while. While Caitlin had fun in the warmth of a play centre, Joel and Christopher kept busy building a snow step for their weary feet. Bless 'em! Whatever happened to the idea of building a snowman?!?


Anyway, it's now the springtime holidays and the rest of the clan are over at G'ma & G'pa's so I'm back to the studying in the dining room. But not for much longer - we'll finally decided to have the attic converted which means I'll finally have a study to work in come Autumn/Fall.

I'm so chuffed that this is happening I can't control the smile on my face. So in the words of AC/DC, Shake A Leg and have a nice day!