The necessary info about Maynard

My photo
Tunbridge Wells, Kent, United Kingdom
Married to Jess, Father to Joel, Christopher and Caitlin. Part-time Support Worker at work. Full-time Support Worker at home!

Monday, 30 June 2008

Anyone for CPR?


What a busy weekend. On Friday, I gratefully received Guitar Hero Aerosmith from the delivery man and proceeded to rock the afternoon away to one of the best games ever made! Jess and Joel also had a go and I think they now understand why I've been banging on about it - IT'S AWESOME!! My good buddy Bill called up in the evening and asked if I wanted to go over to his to play GH3, but I said 'Why, man, when I've only just gone and got GHAerosmith?'
Well, the phone went dead and seconds later Bill was banging on the back door eager to get in and rock out - so we did!
On Saturday, Chris and Caitlin went off to stuff cuddly toys with a friend for her birthday treat; Jess then had a few hours to herself for once, so went shopping; while Joel and I went to Deers Leap over at East Grinstead for a gruelling bike-ride - and my glutes are still aching!
On Sunday, Chris was off again, this time with the Beavers to Wilderness Wood, while I went to do some First Aid Training for Scouts. Needless to say I will now 'be prepared' should an emergency arise.
Anyhooo! It's British Television genres for the next 2/3weeks so I better get back to it - if I must!

Ciao.

No comments: