The necessary info about Maynard

My photo
Tunbridge Wells, Kent, United Kingdom
Married to Jess, Father to Joel, Christopher and Caitlin. Part-time Support Worker at work. Full-time Support Worker at home!

Saturday, 21 June 2008

Here's one I made earlier.


Christopher was truly chuffed to bits when he came home from school on Friday, to find a letter addressed to him from the Blue Peter offices, enclosing his very own Blue Peter badge.

He was over the moon to get it for a drawing that he sent in a couple of months ago, of Gethin - one of the presenters. Within minutes he got changed and quickly pinned it onto his top and he's been wearing it all the time since.

You see kids - if you're not in, you can't win!

3 comments:

Vixbil said...

How adorable, I always wanted one of those and sent so many pictures in but never got one back. Didn't get my wish fixed by Jim'll either!!
xx

Otter said...

Well done, Christopher! You must let me see it on Sunday. Maynard, the Bull is Mark Turn.... not Bully. He is over in the States enjoying life. Cool about the pin though.

Nimsrobins said...

Hey Well done Christopher, I've got one too - I'm sure I still have it somewhere!
Love Naomi