Okay, I understand there are some of you 'blog worshippers' who are enjoying my music playlist, so each week the first two songs are going to be known as MAYNARD'S TOP TWO TOE TAPPERS - say it with me - "MAYNARD'S TOP TWO TOE TAPPERS". Excellent, you're paying attention.
Now the first song is going to be a song that either has resurrected itself from my massive music collection and deserves to be heard by lots of people, or it means something to me in some way. I may expand on this if I feel that way inclined, otherwise I'll keep its meaning to myself - I'll see how I feel.
The second song will be my 'song of the moment' - either a new song that's currently floating around the radio waves or an old song that I just want you guys to hear.
The first song this week - Kiss's 'Rock and Roll All Nite' - is very relevant because last night on Guitar Hero III I managed to get 100%, albeit on the 'easy' level. Yes, that's right - 100% baby, yeah! (It is also a rather good, if somewhat repetitive, rock anthem that just gets under your skin.)
My second track - 'All summer long' by Kid Rock - is one of the best summer tracks I've heard for a long time - what with that Warren Zevon and Lynyrd Skynyrd going on. I'm not a fan, persay, of Mr Rock, but this one has me hooked.
Enjoy!
2 comments:
If you think the 100% was cool, you should have seen him on the Medium level for 'Talk Dirty to Me'. Excellent.
I love the kid rock one but Bill doesn't.. When you babysit next week you can spend all night rockin!
Post a Comment