While she and mummy were off tripping the light fantastic, me 'n the boys spend the afternoon in the garden playing with boys toys - we had the garden vac out. Believe me, this piece of kit is a must for a garden like ours that gets covered in leaves. It eats, chomps then spits - COOL!
On Sunday we had a long overdue visit from our friends P&E whom we hadn't seen since their wedding over two years ago and they travelled all the way from Maidenhead to see us. P is Christopher's Godfather and it was nice for them to have some time together - although I'm not sure if P was able to help Chris play draughts properly! Thanks for coming guys - we'll try and come to you next time.
Lots of studying this week - I'm on to film scripting and it's good stuff. I was thankful, however, to be able to get out of the house on Friday (today). Good buddy, Benjy, who works for GlobalHand, has been looking for an extra pair of hands to help out at the 'Prancing Pony' and I just knew I should offer any services I could. So every Friday till mid February I'll be heading over to Hildenboro' to help out whereever needed. It helps them I hope!) and it helps me keep (almost) sane.
Also had a great meeting with some of guys from church about the possibility of starting up a bi-monthly event at church where the men folk can just come to relax, hang out, have a beer, play pool, strike up friendships, etc. We had a good time chatting about the possibilities and I'm really excited about it, as was Dr.C whose enthusiasm was clear - so men of St.John's - watch this space for further info!!!
As for this weekend? H&D&I are coming over in the morning for a chat about C'mas and hopefully we'll get out for a walk in the afternoon, maybe fly a kite or two.
Bye for now!
1 comment:
Not feeling left out at all! Let us know your plans for Christmas :) And what you all want!
Post a Comment