The necessary info about Maynard

My photo
Tunbridge Wells, Kent, United Kingdom
Married to Jess, Father to Joel, Christopher and Caitlin. Part-time Support Worker at work. Full-time Support Worker at home!

Monday, 22 December 2008

IT'S CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISTMAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS!

Only three days left and the excitement is kicking in. I managed to get my assignment finished early, so had loads of time to buy all the presents and even manage another round of golf with Ian and Matt (Thanks, gents!). The kids nativities were all fantastic. Caitlin was 'the' star, Christopher was a wonderful singing donkey and Joel was one of two Joseph's in his final primary school nativity.
I also had my Christmas 'do' - I say 'do', it was just a few guys getting together for a festive pint down the Cross Keys, but it's all I ever get.
Jess and the kids are now off for two weeks and it's going to be a relaxed and fun holiday. We had a lovely, if brief, visit from the Roddys on Friday - good to see you guys.

On the 13th some of us men from church were selling Christmas trees again and we managed to shift over around 200 of them within two and a half hours. Quite amazing considering it was the wettest and coldest day for a fortnight and we all went home drenched, frozen and stiff!
The in-laws also returned on the 13th from their global adventures and we had a visit the next day with little goodies.

Yesterday we took a walk at Knole Park and even managed to get some kite flying in before the sun gave out on us. In the evening we all went to our Carols by Candlelight service which was a lovely way to end the day.
All that leaves me to do for now is to wish all my readers a very, merry Christmas and a blissful New Year.
M.

1 comment:

NAVALDAN RAMBHAI LANGA said...

I have read some of your posts. I would like to revisit here, as I like your writings.

If you like short stories and paintings, then a short visit to my blogs would be refreshing one.

And if you wish to send flowers to your beloveds, then try to send it through my site.

Naval Langa
http://navallanga.blogspot.com/ fargemi