The necessary info about Maynard

My photo
Tunbridge Wells, Kent, United Kingdom
Married to Jess, Father to Joel, Christopher and Caitlin. Part-time Support Worker at work. Full-time Support Worker at home!

Tuesday, 7 April 2009

39 and counting

Okay, I won't babble on - I'll just add a few pics and descriptions for the past week. Needless to say, it's the Easter hols and it's nice to have some company in the house during the day for a couple of weeks. Jess and the kids are all here, and so far, it's been good - okay we're only the second day in, but it's gonna be a good two weeks. Anyway, I had a lovely, relaxing Birthday which included a five mile ramble around the Westerham hills and Chartwell, followed by a wonderful tea and dinner - thanks darling!











Also, on the same day, Caitlin and Joel had Victorian Day at school and as you can see they dressed accordingly - although I think Joel could have had a wash before he went - the filthy animal!



















On Sunday, after church, we said our farewells and 'au revoirs' to Al & Sarah before they head to Shropshire for their new life. They will be missed, but we'll make the trip to seem them I have no doubt.













Thanks to an anonymous donor at Hilden Grange Prep we had a few tickets for Penshurst Place, so yesterday we header over there and had a lovely day in the sun. We made the most of the outdoor theatre seeing as there was nobody looking on. We went for a Shakespeare theme and I think we pulled it off!













Today we thought we'd take it easy - Jess and me that is. The kids decided to tackle the garden and did a grand job of trimming the hedges and clearing up - bless 'em!

1 comment:

Vixbil said...

What a fab time you guys are having. If you fancy sending your gardening crew round here that would be fab!!!
xx