And once again, I can't believe where the time has gone. Okay, here's what's bin happenin' since I last blogged.
Sat. 4th - Jess went to London for Women's Convention so I took the kids clothes shopping and it was a huge success. Thanks go to BHS and Woolies!
Sun. 5th - Had Sunday lunch for the last time for a couple of months with the in-laws and caught up with Jess's cousin Rosemary who we hadn't seen in years - Thanks go to David & Roxanne and Rosie!
Mon. 6th - Loads of studying. Thanks to me for that one!
Tues. 7th - Loads more studying. A game of squash (WHY????). Thanks to Tony - I think!
Wed. 8th - Harvest celebration at school and Chris & Caitlin sang beautifully. Oh yeah, MY EXAM. 3 hours went by and an awful lotta words that hopefully will make sense to the marker. Thanks go to all of you who prayed and offered support in different ways.
Thurs. 9th - More painting then Scouts with over an hour of Extreme Rockit Ball - don't ask! A ping-pong match at church against New Life, S'boro - we won overall with me winning my singles match and winning one, losing one doubles matches. Thanks go to Al and Glen.
Sun. 12th - African Children's Choir at Church. Thanks go to them for their vitality, their liveliness and their wonderful singing - truly inspirational.
Well, you're all up to date now. Still trying to find new carpets though and the boiler is still playing up, so not quite back to normal completely yet - but we're getting there. Anyway, keep in touch y'all. My new course has just started so I oughta get down to it - only 2 more weeks until half-term (already) and I need to get my first assignment in by the 31st!
Sat. 4th - Jess went to London for Women's Convention so I took the kids clothes shopping and it was a huge success. Thanks go to BHS and Woolies!
Sun. 5th - Had Sunday lunch for the last time for a couple of months with the in-laws and caught up with Jess's cousin Rosemary who we hadn't seen in years - Thanks go to David & Roxanne and Rosie!
Mon. 6th - Loads of studying. Thanks to me for that one!
Tues. 7th - Loads more studying. A game of squash (WHY????). Thanks to Tony - I think!
Wed. 8th - Harvest celebration at school and Chris & Caitlin sang beautifully. Oh yeah, MY EXAM. 3 hours went by and an awful lotta words that hopefully will make sense to the marker. Thanks go to all of you who prayed and offered support in different ways.
Thurs. 9th - More painting then Scouts with over an hour of Extreme Rockit Ball - don't ask! A ping-pong match at church against New Life, S'boro - we won overall with me winning my singles match and winning one, losing one doubles matches. Thanks go to Al and Glen.
Sun. 12th - African Children's Choir at Church. Thanks go to them for their vitality, their liveliness and their wonderful singing - truly inspirational.
Well, you're all up to date now. Still trying to find new carpets though and the boiler is still playing up, so not quite back to normal completely yet - but we're getting there. Anyway, keep in touch y'all. My new course has just started so I oughta get down to it - only 2 more weeks until half-term (already) and I need to get my first assignment in by the 31st! Och well! At least it's a 'wonderful world' - don't you think? 

2 comments:
Busy week. Good to hear that the Choir went well. It is a beautiful world. And nice to here a different version than Louis'.
Surprise. Good to hear you are enjoying life so much!
Post a Comment